When you fall “behind in my mortgage payments” on your home, it can feel like you’re drowning in debt. Even if you’re able to make your monthly payment, catching up on a past due balance can be an overwhelming challenge. There’s a few options that can help you to avoid foreclosure in and maybe even keep […]
Tag Archives | behind-on-mortgage
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"We were literally on the verge of giving up…It was a really bad time for us financially and our house was on the verge of foreclosure. We knew that we needed to do something quickly so we contacted Travis at Honolua Homes to see if they could help us sell our home fast. Somehow, they were able to make an all-cash offer for our house within 24 hours… it was super-fast, like clockwork, and before we knew it, they closed on the home and put an end to all our house troubles.Robert & Monica - Pensacola, FL
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Everything you need to know about the market for buyers in Pensacola
- What can I do? I’ve fallen behind the mortgage payments?
- I’m confused. Should I rent or sell home in Pensacola that I inherited?
- Can I sell a home in Pensacola while in probate?
- Everything you need to know about foreclosure notice of default in Florida