The advantage of using a company like ours that pays cash for houses in Pensacola and all of the Northwest Florida, is you save/improve your credit rating but you get to put that money in your pocket so you can move on with your life. A credit score is one of the most important aspects of your financial makeup, will remain unchanged (or maybe even improve) since you will have cleared up your debt in time, and you can use the money from the sale of your home for other projects or to pay other bills. However, you have to understand the current real estate market conditions. This will help you figure out which factors that are likely to increase or decrease the value of your home… before getting ready to list it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, not only will you essentially lose your credit rating you will lose your house as well!
Buy my Pensacola Florida or Northwest Florida house for cash: Action Plan
The first plan of attack that you need to take in order to sell your Pensacola house fast to someone with a “we buy houses Pensacola Florida” mentality, is to come up with your action plan. What is it that you are going to do TODAY (or in the next 24 hours) to find a company that are Pensacola house buyers?
Your real estate agent is one place you can start – they certainly can help you figure out what your home is worth and how to approach selling your Escambia County home. You can also approach your lender to negotiate the amount owned on our house. If you do contact a real estate agent be sure to identify someone you can trust that is well informed about the property values in your neighborhood. The agent should have the latest report on property values in order to help you determine the correct price for your house.
1. How quickly do you need to sell?
This is probably the most important decisions you need to make and question you need to take very seriously… because this dictates what options you have and how you should approach selling your house. The more time you have…the more options available to you.
If you have less time… you’ll need to move quickly… but you still have a number of great options available to you.
If you have less than 60 days or less, you probably do not have time to list your home traditionally with an agent. You’ll most likely need to attempt to sell the house yourself (if that’s something you’re comfortable with) or sell your house to “Cash For Houses Pensacola” – a company that are local, Pensacola House Buyers (you can call us at (844) 466-6582 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Pensacola or Escambia county area house).
2. How much is your Pensacola home worth?
Please pay attention to this – the question is asking you what your home is worth? Not how much you would like to sell your house for! We all would like to get 125% of asking price for our home – but you should know that this rarely, if ever happens in Northwest Florida. The good news is that if you work with a company like ours that pays cash for houses in Pensacola there are no additional fees and you will not have to pay real estate commissions. So determining what your house is honestly worth (consider what other houses in the area have sold for, the condition of the property and the desirability of the location) is an important and necessary step to be able to sell your house fast – for cash!
Now you should be able to evaluate what your real options for selling your house are.
If the price you “need” is not in line with what your house is really worth you are going to experience frustration regardless of how you intend to sell your house. However, if what you need and what your house is worth are close but does not leave room for an agent commission… you should consider selling your house “For Sale By Owner” (or FSBO) or getting an offer from a local real estate company like us that is paying cash for houses in Pensacola… hopefully that helps you sel your house quickly AND still be able to put some money in your pocket.
The other option, if you need full price and can wait for 45, 60 or 90 days for a retail buyer to come along and pay that price… you should consider listing your house with an agent that can place it on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider speaking with us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to).
3. Now that you know your options – TAKE ACTION!
As was mentioned above, if you’re need someone who can say “Yes!” when you ask them to “Do you pay cash for houses in Pensacola (or anywhere in Escambia County)?”… you should fully understan:
- How quickly you NEED to sell
- What is your home worth
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Pensacola house sale.
- Real Estate Broker or Agent: If you can wait 120 days or more to sell your home and can afford the 6% in commission and additional 3% in closing costs on the sale – you should go for it. An agent will likely get you the most money for your property.
- Investor / Pensacola House Buyers: If you need to sell fast, we buy house in Pensacola in as little as 7 days. We won’t pay full-retail on your house but we will pay what it’s WORTH… and we don’t charge any fees at all. Our offer is what goes in your pocket. If your time is valuable and you need to move quickly, more so than making a couple of extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (844) 466-6582 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- FSBO / For Sale By Owner: If you can wait the better part of a year to sell and have the time to act as your own real estate representative but can’t afford the 6% in commissions, you may want to try to sell it yourself. Keep in mind you are still likey going to pay SOME real estate commission to sell your house – the buyers agent is going to want to get paid for their time and they are going to expect their half of the normal commission in most cases.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your are “underwater” with your mortgage or about to enter foreclosure… your first step should be to speak with your bank to see if they have programs you can take advantage of that offer mortgage relief to home owners. Most lenders can at least guide you in a direction to help lessen your monthly burden.
At Cash For Houses Pensacola we can help you strategize how to sell your Pensacola Florida house fast. Give us a call at (844) 466-6582 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast-fair all cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Pensacola Florida house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your Northwest Florida house for sale just as you would in any other situation. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollar.